Start Your Training this week!
Bootcamp is in full swing, this Spring... its time to grab hold of your gear and get out to a park near you! Don't worry about session start dates, join up anytime and start your fitness regime today! We have lots to look forward to this Spring, with fun runs, Go-Karting, hikes, ski trips and more!
2010 was a great year with lots of Bootcampers blowing their personal and group challenges out of the water...what will 2011 have in store for you? Whatever your fitness goal, from starting out to pushing to the next level, Bootcamp can help to get you there!
Hear What Bootcampers Say!
|‘My girlfriend got me a voucher for an 8 week session in Bootcamp Ireland, and I went along to Wesley College not knowing what to expect. After the first session, I knew it was for me!’ The cardio and flexibility workouts were tough but doing it outdoors with a group made it easier. The routine was so varied that there was no time to get bored. I started in summer, which made it easier, but after my bad gym experience, this was a completely different world. That was 18mths ago, and I have stuck at it and now lost over 2.5 stone. I noticed a change in just 2 weeks, and that spurred me on to throw myself into the routines. I’m fitter than I’ve ever been, more so even than when I played inter-county football. I got twice a week and on Saturdays too, and really believe that Bootcamp Ireland has transformed my life’. John Sweeney, Dublin|
What Bootcamp Membership Gets You?
With an eight week membership you can:
- 24 classes over the 8 week Period
- Bonus Saturday Morning Classes
- Free Nutritional Workshops
- Free Fitness Assessments
- Free Mountain Sessions
- Free technical t-shirts for those taking part in Running Series
- Annual Surf Trips
- Annual Ski Trips
- Day and Night Hikes
- Free Physio Clinics
- Social Nights
- Adventure Race Training Days
Check out Bootcamp Ireland photos from some of our 2010 Events!
How to Join:
To Book in for a class
All you have to do is create an account on our website at www.bootcampireland.com Then click “Book & View my Sessions” in the Members Area and select your Bootcamp Class Location and Time from the Drop Down Menu. Simple as that! As soon as you've booked in you will be sent an Information Pack detailing all you need to know like where to meet, what to wear and what to expect.
The fee for this 8 Week Session is €150.
To confirm your place it is advised to pay online via PayPal in advance of the Registration Night.
Bring your PayPal receipt with you on Registration Night as proof of payment or you can pay by Cash, Cheque or Bank Draft (payable to ‘Bootcamp Ireland’).
(Please note: PayPal charge a €5 handling fee per transaction).
Still got questions? Maybe these will help!
What if i missed the start date?
- No worries you don’t have to wait until the beginning of the next session to start; there are new Members joining us all the time! By joining us mid session you pay €150 for the session you are joining and we’ll give you Vouchers to make up for the time you’ve missed each week has a €20 value! We use the start dates to organise our diaries
- What else is on in jan and feb
- LOTS! We had a hike on January 2nd, a Nutritional Workshop on January 12th in Basecamp, Fitness Assessment on 8th January! And coming up we have a Night Hike/walk on 28th January, Ski Trip the first week of February, Mountain Session 19th February, .. Now the only question is which one are you going to do - you can book into each event through your profile!
- What if the weather turns bad?
- Our sessions go on regardless of weather! The snow made some of the locations dangerous to train in so we put on extra classes to replace the lost classes. It is a last resort for Bootcamp Ireland to cancel a class if in the event we have to we will replace it with another class or allow Bootcampers to train in another location.
- Im not sure if i'm fit enough
- In terms of fitness we have an open fitness level policy so everyone trains at their own pace: what you put into it, you get out of it. The instructors are very good at motivating and encouraging you to reach your limits.
- Im going on hols in jan...can i freeze membership?
- We brought in Holiday Vouchers along with Bonus Saturday Classes as a way to help our members catch up on any time they have missed, whether it be for holidays, injury/illness time or for just simply missing classes due to work commitments or for whatever reason it may be! As a Bootcamp Member you are entitled to Four Weeks Holiday Vouchers per calendar year.
- I can only do 1 day a week - what are my options?
- We have the Book of 12 Vouchers which is an ideal option if you would like flexibility with your Bootcamp Classes or if you want to share them with a friend! Bear in mind that for you to get the most out of Bootcamp, we recommend that Members get to at least 16 classes. Bootcamp sessions normally comprise of up to 24 classes (eight weeks). The Book of 12 Vouchers was primarily introduced to help Members with a busy Schedule to help them still get to Bootcamp alongside other activities.
Now thats all the serious stuff outta the way, cant wait to get your fitness journey started! See you at training! :)
The Bootcamp Ireland Team!
- Bushy Park
- Cabinteely Park
- Castleknock College
- Clontarf Cricket Club
- Clontarf Promenade
- Herbert Park
- Leinster Cricket Club
- Marino Institute of Education
- Marlay Park
- Merrion Cricket Club
- Mummy N' Buggy at St Enda's Park
- Phoenix Park
- St Declan's College
- St Enda's Park Morning Session
- St. Annes Park
- Terenure College
- Wesley College
- There are currently no locations listed for Meath
- There are currently no locations listed for Wicklow