Get out of the house with your baby and join other mums for a great and invigorating workout, outdoors! You don't need a babysitter, and you can hang out with other Mothers, lose weight, get fit and tone up!
'After having my baby, I was very keen to get back to fitness in an 'at your own pace' environment with other mums and babies, so I set up Mummy Bootcamp. Our mums are of all different fitness levels and the fact that you can take it at your own pace, is a great way to ease back into exercise after having your baby. All the important and relavant body parts are targeted in a motivating way, and the chit chat and coffee afterwards is definately a great treat for all the mums!'
Lorraine Ho, Bootcamp Ireland Founder
We have done our research and understand how hard it can be to get your pre-baby body back, so our most loved and experienced Bootcamp instructors have designed the perfect friendly workout for you, where you will hardly feel the hour go by, and you will start to see the benefits in just weeks after joining!
'I started doing Bootcamp 2 months after Jack was born, as I just couldn't get by body back into shape myself! After only 2 weeks I really started to feel the difference, and I just love going along to the sessions now, 2 or 3 times a week! Not only does it keep me sane, but I am different person altogether, feeling more energetic and positive about everything!'
Louise, Mummy Bootcamp 2012
- Improve your fitness level
- Improve your well being and mental health
- Strenghten your pelvic floor muscles
- Strenghthen your abdominal muscles
- Increase your flexibility
- Tone and define your body
- Increase your energy level
- Improve your posture
- Improve your weight loss goals
- Get healthy eating and weight loss tips
- Save money on personal training
- Be part of a fitness community that may open new doors for you!
- Have fun meeting other local area moms and friends
It's a 60 minute workout that is made up of some or all of the following:
- Warm Up
- Cardio (ideal for weight loss and increasing fitness levels)
- Local Muscular Endurance, targeting the main problem areas (legs, bums, tums and arms)
- Core Work
- Toning and Conditioning
- Pelvic Floor Exercises
- Cool Down
Hear what our Mums have to say!
St. Enda's Park, Rathfarnham, Dublin 16:
These classes run in blocks of 6 weeks. This means everyone starts training on the same date and works together towards a common goal at the end of the 6 weeks, so everyone in the group progresses and increases their fitness levels together and encourages eachother.
|St. Enda's Park, Rathfarnham*||08th Jul 2014||16th Aug 2014*||Tuesday & Thursday||
10.30am - 11.30am